BRE Services Co Pty Ltd will conduct its business honestly and ethically wherever we operate in Australia. We will constantly improve the quality of our services, products and operations and will create a reputation for honesty, fairness, respect, responsibility, integrity, trust and sound business judgment. No illegal or unethical conduct on the part of employees, directors or affiliates is in the company’s best interest. BRE Services Pty Ltd will not compromise its principles for short-term advantage. The ethical performance of our company is the sum of the ethics of the men and women who work here. Thus, we are all expected to adhere to high standards of personal integrity.
The Director and employees of the company must never permit their personal interests to conflict, or appear to conflict, with the interests of the company, its customers or affiliates. The director and employees must be particularly careful to avoid representing BRE WA Services Pty Ltd in any transaction with others with whom there is any outside business affiliation or relationship. The Director and employees shall avoid using their company contacts to advance their private business or personal interests at the expense of the company, its customers or affiliates.
No bribes, kickbacks or other similar remuneration or consideration shall be given to any person or organisation in order to attract or influence business activity. The Director and employees shall avoid gifts, gratuities, fees, bonuses or excessive entertainment, in order to attract or influence business activity.
BRE Services Co Pty Ltd believes that an ethical and professional workplace reduces the risks associated with misconduct.
We value the safety of our employees and all work is to be conducted in a safe manner, and operations associated with any work must cease if the safety of our employees, suppliers, customers or the public cannot be assured.
We pride ourselves on our integrity and as such ensure we provide open and effective communication with all our customers, suppliers and employees. All our processes and decisions are transparent, free from bias and fully documented with honest intentions.
BRE Services Co Pty Ltd will ensure that we provide value for money for our customers in both a financial and performance manner.
BRE Services Co Pty Ltd is sensitive to environment protection issues. The purchase of goods and services will give support to the environment policies of BRE Services Co Pty Ltd. We will then in turn, when submitting tenders or quotations give preference to environmentally sensitive goods, including those made from or containing recycled materials, where price, performance, quality, suitability and other criteria are met. Where appropriate all tenders or quotations will include efficient energy consumption.
What you can expect from us
BRE Services Co Pty Ltd will ensure all its policies; procedures and practices relating to procurement are consistent with best practice and the highest standards of ethical conduct. Our staff are bound by a comprehensive Code of Conduct. When doing business BRE Services Co Pty Ltd employees are accountable for their actions and are expected to
- Have respect for the law and system of Government
- Treat members of the public, customers and suppliers and fellow employees honestly, fairly and equitably, with proper regard for their rights and obligations and to ensure behaviour is not harassing or discriminatory
- Ensure that skills, abilities and time of employees are recognised and utilised effectively
- Exercise proper diligence, care and attention and ensure duty of care obligations are met
What we ask of you
- BRE Services Co Pty Ltd requires all suppliers, customers to observe the following principles when doing business with BRE Services Co Pty Ltd
- Provide accurate and reliable advice and information when required
- Declare actual or perceived conflicts of interests as soon as possible
- Act ethically, fairly, honestly in all dealings
- Take all reasonable measures to prevent the disclosure of confidential information
- Refrain from offering BRE Services Co Pty Ltd employees inducements or incentives such as money, gifts, benefits, entertainment or employment opportunities
- Respect for the obligation of BRE Services Co Pty Ltd employees to act in accordance with this statement
- Assist BRE Services Co Pty Ltd to prevent unethical practices in our business relationships
By complying with this statement, you will ensure your business objectives and interests will be treated in a fair and equitable manner. Should you have any questions regarding this statement or to provide information about suspected corrupt conduct, please contact our office directly by email, fax or phone below.